Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Fwd: greetings



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pamela Wells <support@yoko14145.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2020
Subject: greetings
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com


Good Day My Dearest, I am Mrs Pamela,married to late Mr. Griffin Wells, who was a wealthy business man in this country. Before sudden death we were devoted Christians when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $ 8.5m in one of the firm here in the country . I am very sick from kidney cancer disease and I decided to donate this fund to a honest individual who will use this fund for god's works such as orphans, widows and building of churches to fulfill the vow I and my late husband made to God. I have chosen So after my deep thought because I do not have any child to inherit fund and I do not want to donate this fund to unbelievers because I do not want our hard earned money to be used in an ungodly ways. As soon as I read from you I will give you more details on how to achieve this goal and get this fund transferred your bank account. I need your urgent reply as I do not know what tomorrow will result. your sister in the lord, Mrs Pamela Griffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment