Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sherry brydson email

Return-Path: <i.hebert50110@notaires.fr>
Received: from smtp.adsn.gmessaging.net ([81.80.2.83])
From: "50110" <i.hebert50110@notaires.fr>
Reply-To: sherry.brydson875@gmail.com
Message-ID: <b55c68e214d34d7e.599d7da3@notaires.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017

Greetings

There is something important I need discuss with you urgently, quick responds needed,

Regards
Sherry Brydson

Sherry brydson email




Return-Path: <mghanei@hbi.ir>
Received: from mail.research.ac.ir (mail.research.ac.ir. [185.123.209.70])
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017
From: Sherry Brydson <mghanei@hbi.ir>
Subject: (no subject)
Reply-To: SherryBrydson1@gmail.com

Greetings

There is something important I need discuss with you urgently, quick responds needed,

Regards
Sherry Brydson


from: Sherry Brydson <info@charity.com>
reply-to: sherybrydson@gmail.com
date: Nov 21, 2019,
subject: Proposal

Hello,

Good day to you, first let me introduce myself, I am Sherry Brydson, a Canadian business woman. I have been empowering the jobless people for quite some time in Canada and this time I have choose to extend my charitable works to your location, please kindly get back to me if interested so i can give you more details.

Sherry Brydson.
EGE ÜNİVERSİTESİ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


PLEASE READ THE USEFUL INFORMATION BELOW ...

Use BOTH Bing and Google to search email addresses and phone numbers so you will not get ripped off.

Never use Money Gram, Western Union, Ria to send a fee to strangers. Never buy an i-tunes card, Amazon card steam wallet giftcard(s) or any gift cards to send to scammers.Never use bitcoin and send the wallet / address to scammers. If you do, it is gone for ever. If you must send the money (please do not) When you use money gram, Western Union, the United States is the control of the United States, and even if it is in Africa and you need to transfer to New York. Send the money to a US, UK, Canada, or South Africa bank account only. You could get your money back from below



Sent from: info@charity.org

Hello,

Good day to you, first let me introduce myself, I am Sherry Brydson, a Canadian business woman.I have been empowering the jobless and poor people for quite some time in Canada and this time I have choose to extend my charitable works to your location and I need you to help me distribute these help in your location, please kindly get back to me if interested so i can give you more details.

Sherry Brydson




No comments:

Post a Comment