Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Donation::Respond to Claim::More Information on the Donation



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carl Dupont <cdupont1979@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, June 21, 2021
Subject: Fw: Donation::Respond to Claim::More Information on the Donation
To: "emailscamalerts@gmail.com" <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>




----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Sevim Arsel Foundation <infosevimarselfoundation@gmail.com>
To: Carl Dupont <cdupont1979@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2021, 10:00:27 AM EDT
Subject: Re: Donation::Respond to Claim::More Information on the Donation

Dear Recipient,       
 
Management of the Semahat Sevim Arsel  Philanthropic Foundation wishes to duly notify you that you have been short-listed by the Board as one of the final recipients of the sum of 2,500.000.00 Euro Grant/Donation. I do not want to be bothered as to why you have been contacted for this and its genuineness, as We have done so from a pure motive. My name is Semahat Sevim Arsel , a Turkish citizen, daughter of Vehbi Koc. You can see for yourself here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semahat_Sevim_Arsel     
 
My intention regarding this donation is to be of immense blessing to people. This grant is done once a year and do not be deceived by emails you get from people regarding donations coming from me. I get reports of it coming every time. Because I am a Widow and no heir to my Wealth,my daily struggle is that my relatives are taking advantage of me,fighting and greedily possessing my wealth and causing chaos about the family wealth, Instead of my wealth to cause Chaos,I would rather give out my wealth as donation to individuals,Groups I never met, before I join my maker. I own a net-worth of over $ 2.6 Billion. 
 
These specific Donations/Grants were awarded to shortlisted international recipients worldwide; in different categories for their personal business Development. Furthermore, the objective is to make a notable change in the standard of living of People all around the world and the grant/donation was carried out by based on the random selection exercise of Internet websites and Millions of supermarket cash invoices worldwide, you were selected among the short-listed/adjusted international recipients to receive the award sum of 2,500.000.00 Euro as Charity donations/aid from the Semahat Sevim Arsel Foundation and her Private Bank in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament.(Note that all Beneficiaries email addresses were selected randomly from over 100,000 Internet websites or a shop's cash invoice around your area in which you might have purchased something from). You are required to send below, for qualification/Verification, documentation and processing of your Grant/Donations  
 
Name:
Address:
Mobile Number/WhatsApp:
Age:
Occupation:
Country:
Alternate Email:
 
I would crave your indulgence not to refer any person whatsoever to us so that she can have my peace and do not make a public/media show of this as she would not like any publicity of any sort. My Program Coordinator on Charity, Dr Mehmet Koc will be responding to my emails and calling you if the need arises. 
        
I will wait for your email to do further.
Stay blessed. 

Dr Mehmet Koc
Semahat Sevim Arsel Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment