Friday, July 29, 2022

Fwd: Dear Sir/Ma.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rita Popotte <ritapopotte@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, July 14, 2022
Subject: Dear Sir/Ma.
To:


Hello Sir/Ma.,

Compliment of the day to you. I connected you to check the possibility of having a mutual collaboration with you, my company needs a product called "EQUI-IRON A-Z INJECTION" from your locality.

I am a procurement manager with my company hence I need a partner in your locality to help distribute this product to the UK. If you're interested kindly provide me with your email and WhatsApp for more details on the product, price, profit and more.

I understand this may not be your professional field but with my help, I'll put you through and educate you on the process, the opportunity is very lucrative so it should worth giving a try, my company order's up to 400 cartoons monthly, this is a large number compared to the price you'll supply each carton to my company.

Note: My Company is willing to transfer an upfront payment of their order, of course after all necessary contracts and documents are signed.

Let's discuss further details if you are interested.


Warm Regards.
Rita Popotte

No comments:

Post a Comment