Saturday, June 6, 2020

ATTENTION!!!

>
Date: Thursday, June 4, 2020
Subject: Fwd: ATTENTION!!!
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: MRS. AYAAN WILLIAMS. <azzibella@eircom.net>
Date: Mon, Jun 1, 2020, 1:33 PM
Subject: ATTENTION!!!
To:




Dearest Friend,
I decided to write you this proposal in good faith, My name is Mrs. AYAAN WILLIAMS, a banker of  NIC BANK  KENYA,  I got your email during my search on the internet, I am 46 Years old  of Age, widowed with two  Lovely Kids, It may interest you to hear that I am a woman of peace ,I have been in search of someone with this LAST  NAME as yours when I saw your name I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other believing that you will not betray me, I am a Banker here in  NIC BANK, Republic of KENYA, My late client a citizen of your country and a Real Estate investor  made a fixed deposit with my bank in January 2013 for 46 calendar months, valued at (US$8,700,000)Eight Million - Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only The due date for this deposit contract was the 2nd of APRIL 2018,He met his untimely death in the Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 which disappeared and ended somewhere in the Indian Ocean on the 8th of March 2014 on a business trip. He was among the 227 passengers and 12 crew members who died in the incident. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370) He was not married and had no kid, if the bank Directors happens to know that he is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take and pocket the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen  that is why I am seeking your co-operation to present you as the Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, Please get back to me as soon as posible, everything will be done with legal documents.

Thank You,
MRS. AYAAN WILLIAMS.
Email: nicbank.mrswilliams@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I had the same email scam......

    From: MRS AYAAN WILLIAMS
    Date: Sat, Feb 26, 2022, 6:57 PM
    Subject: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
    To:


    Dearest Friend, I decided to write you this proposal in good faith, My name is Mrs. AYAAN WILLIAMS, Branch manager at IMPERIAL BANK KENYA I got your email during my search on the internet, I am 42 Years old of Age, widowed with two Lovely Kids, It may interest you to hear that I am a woman of peace, I have been in search of someone with this LAST NAME as yours when I saw your name I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other believing that you will not betray me , My late client a citizen of your country and a REAL ESTATE INVESTOR made a fixed deposit with my bank in January 2019 for 46 calendar months, valued at (US$8,700,000)Eight Million - Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. The due date for this deposit contract was the 2nd of MAY 2020. He met his untimely death in the Ethiopia Airline which crashed on the 10th of March 2019 flying from ADDIS ABABA to NAIROBI KENYA leaving every passenger on board dead. My bank management is yet to know about his death, he did not mention any Next of KIN/HEIR when the account was opened. He was not married and has no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that He should give instructions on what to do about His Funds if to renew the contract Agreement, I know this will happen, and that is why i have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors knows he is dead and he did not have any next of KIN/HEIR to the Account, they will take and pocket all the money for their personal use, and i don't want this to happen, this is why I'm seeking your co-operation to present you as the next of KIN/HEIR to the Account since you are a foreigner and you have the same Surname/Last Name as my dead client then my bank headquarters will release the funds to you. There is no risk involved in this deal because everything will be executed under a legitimate legal arrangement that will protect us from any breach of Law. It is better that we claim the money than allow the Bank Directors to take it, they are Rich already. I am not a greedy person, so i am suggesting we share the funds in the Ratio of 50/50%, Let me know your mind on this, and please treat this information highly confidential, I will need you to give me this information below, so I can start processing the paperwork and documentation as quickly as possible and present to the bank stating you as the next of Kin to the deceased customer's account if everything goes according to plan the entire procedure wouldn't take more than A week (7 working days). The information I require to start the process is as follows:
    YOUR FULL NAMES:.......
    MARITAL STATUS........
    Occupation:........
    CONTACT ADDRESS:......
    PHONE NUMBERS:.......
    NATIONALITY:.....
    You can contact me at my private email address below by clicking reply. Your quick response will be highly appreciated.
    Mrs.AYAAN WILLIAMS, E-mail: ayaanwilliamsibk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete