Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Attention: Dear,



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Malcolm Griffiths <malcolm.griffiths002@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Subject: Attention: Dear,
To:


Attention: Dear,

I am contacting you on behalf of Mr. Khamis Buharoon.

Hope you are doing very well with your work and family, I have been in search of a foreign partner to assist me in this transaction, so when I saw your profile online I was moved to contact you and see how best we can assist each other.

I'm Mr. Khamis Buharoon. Managing Director, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB). In 2007 one Mr. Husson Kiwan an Emirate Citizen  and has your country in his file as his place of origin, made a fixed deposit for 36 months, valued at US$26,700,000.00 (Twenty Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States dollars only)

The maturity date for this deposit contract was 27th of September 2010. Sadly Mr. Husson was among the death victims in the September 2009 earthquake in Indonesia that left over 1,200 people dead while he was there on a business trip, I have tried all I can to reach any of his relatives but to no avail.

Therefore, I am seeking your co-operation to stand as the next of kin, so that my bank headquarters will pay the funds into your bank account as the legal beneficiary of the funds. All I have to do is to graft your details into the Bank Computer database as the next of kin to the deceased, you will be entitled to 40% of the total amount while 60% shall be for me.

Kindly forward your response to my private email below.

Email : khamis.buharoon321@outlook.com  

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards.
Mr. Khamis Buharoon.
Managing Director, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB)
United Arab Emirates

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this is a total SCAM. I received this same email worded exactly as the one above except the name and percentage amount was different. I hope no one falls for this.

    ReplyDelete