Saturday, April 1, 2017

Fwd: REPLY FOR DETAILS

-----Original Message-----

From: hinam <hinam@hinam.com>

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Sent: Fri, Mar 31, 2017 12:43 PM

Subject: REPLY FOR DETAILS







Respected Sir/ Ma'am

My name is Capt Melvin Scarbo Jr. commanding 2nd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment with the United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan.

I have in my possession the sum of 15.2 Million USD in metal trunk box which I recovered during one of our raids on terrorists here in Afghanistan; I deposit the money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the rightful owner of the money. It is under my supervision to approve whoever comes forth for this claim. Further detail will be explained to you If Interested.

Thanks with regards

No comments:

Post a Comment