Wednesday, March 1, 2017

URGENT (funds)

-----Original Message-----

From: John R. Oxford <no-reply@pdgm.com>

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Sent: Tue, Feb 28, 2017 05:34 AM

Subject: URGENT (funds)







Hello, this is John R. Oxford, Jr. Im deployed to Us army Aviation and Missile Research, Development, and Engineering Center (AMRDEC);

It will interest you to know that I have appointed you as my beneficiary to receive ($20 Million USD); you will get 40% as commission;

If you are intersted kindly send your full name, contact information and address. The deal is 60/40 split (60% for me and 40% for you); I am not a greedy person and I hope you will not double cross a working brother who have sacrificed his life in the service of the nation.

May God bless you as you extend your helping hand to the needy!

God bless America!!!

Col. John R. Oxford, Jr. Deputy Director,

(AMRDEC)

No comments:

Post a Comment