Monday, July 23, 2018

emailscamalerts@gmail.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:
Date: Sunday, July 22, 2018
Subject: emailscamalerts@gmail.com
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com


Greeting,

My name is Oras Ghazi, from Libya but currently in South African working as a medical doctor.

I am contacting you for an important subject correlated to business opportunity and I am asking your permission further discussion.

Regards,

Oras Ghazi.

eMail: orasgaa@gmail.com
SMS +27 87 551 7727

---------------------------------------------------
C O N F I D E N T I A L I T Y – N O T I C E

The information contained in this e-mail message (including any documents) is strictly confidential and intended for you. Any use, dissemination, distribution, printing, retaining or copying of this e-mail (including its documents) by the unintended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail or believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately (by replying to this e-mail), delete all copies of this e-mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment