Friday, April 10, 2020

Fwd: [Fwd: Re: CHARITY DONOR]



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2020
Subject: [Fwd: Re: CHARITY DONOR]
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com


Dear sir
please check below email it is true are scamalerts
please confirm
thanking you

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Re: CHARITY DONOR
From:    "CHARITY PROJECT MANAGER" <agent@dwandagroup.com>
Date:    Thu, April 9, 2020 1:53 pm
To:      "inf
--------------------------------------------------------------------------




READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME

Dear Beneficiary,

I appreciate you for writing so quick. Do not be bothered as to why you
have contacted us for this and its genuineness, as I have done so from a
pure motive. Since I have your mail directly from you. Permit me to
introduce myself; I am Wang Jianlin, a china citizen, 64 years old. You
can see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wang_Jianlin

The intention of this email is to become immense blessing to people. With
my age, I can not continue to amass wealth without giving out. I own a net
worth of US  $14.8B. So you can read on forbes:
https://www.forbes.com/profile/wang-jianlin/#5736fc7e7314

My only son Wang Sicong is so well to do and worth well over CN? 6 billion
(October 2019). I have not much money to spend, so I am indulging myself
with such act that will be considered as blessing to others. It is my hope
that you receive this money so that you can do so.

As I send this message to you, I also want to make you a bonafide
beneficiary. I sent to churches, orphanages, and individuals, each
bonafide beneficiary (from my cede amount of 100M) wants to receive up to

3,700,000 (Three Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Euros) .Kindly confirm
readiness by formally introducing yourself in detail (Full name, Address,
Age, Occupation, Phone number) , thereafter, I shall grant you a letter to
authorize the money to you from the bank.

I would not like to have any formal procedures, and for the sake of that,
it would seem too easy for you to receive this gift I can have my peace. I
am doing this as a free-spirit gifted person and i made the contact myself
to you, therefore, i would. PLEASE do not refer any person and do not make
a public / media show this I would not like any publicity of any sort.

I want to wait for your email to do further. Stay bless.

 

------------------

Best regards,

Wang Jianlin



 

 

 

 

09.04.2020, 01:45, "Alparachute General Contracting" :

dear sir
please tell me what is the charity donor?
thanking you
 
 

 I intend to send you some of my assets as part of a voluntary
 financial donation. Wang Jianlin
 Wanda Group


 Esta mensagem pode conter informação confidencial ou privilegiada, sendo
 seu sigilo protegido por lei. Se você não for o destinatário ou a pessoa
 autorizada a receber esta mensagem, não pode usar, copiar ou divulgar as
 informações nela contidas ou tomar qualquer ação baseada nessas
 informações. Se você recebeu esta mensagem por engano, por favor, avise
 imediatamente ao remetente, respondendo ao e-mail e em seguida apague-a.
 Agradecemos sua cooperação.
 


MOHAMED KASIM MOHAMED SULTAN
General Manager
Cont - 0588576808
Tel- 025089017, www.alpagcc.com
AL GHAITH TOWER, Floor No-08,Office No-815
Hamadan Street – Abu Dhabi - UAE

 


MOHAMED KASIM MOHAMED SULTAN
General Manager
Cont - 0588576808
Tel- 025089017,  www.alpagcc.com
AL GHAITH TOWER, Floor No-08,Office No-815
Hamadan Street – Abu Dhabi - UAE



No comments:

Post a Comment