Monday, April 27, 2020

Fwd: Hey Ema, I'm trying to reach you for your insurance quote



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mary Meeks <mary.meeks@ushadvisors.com>
Date: Monday, April 27, 2020
Subject: Hey Ema, I'm trying to reach you for your insurance quote
To: Ema Ilscamalerts <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>


Dear Ema

I have received the request for a quote on health insurance you filled out online but it seems like the phone number listed is incorrect. Is there a better telephone number I can use to reach you? I can text if you prefer to not take any calls.

A very quick 5 minute conversation will help me in finding you accurate quotes and provide the opportunity to answer any questions you may have. As the advisor selected by the state of GA to work with you, I am able to search through all available plans in the state and show you the best options available. If you prefer we can communicate via email?

You can call me today or please click Reply and include a phone number and the best time to contact you.

Please contact me at (304) 377-8495 or mary.meeks@ushadvisors.com.

Sincerely,

Mary Meeks
USHEALTH Advisors
Direct: (304) 377-8495


No comments:

Post a Comment