Thursday, April 23, 2020

Fwd: I wish to tell you about



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: williams philip <williamsphilip232@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, April 23, 2020
Subject: Re: I wish to tell you about
To: emailscam alert <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>


I wish to tell you about myself and I will also like to know about you
because knowing each other is a gradual process;
I am  Col. Williams Philip, a USA soldier and a medical doctor, I am
here in Syria on a military mission, I'm also among the
commanders who led the UN troops on military duty in Iraq and
Afghanistan few years ago, I am a widowed and my wife died
four years ago while I was on a mission in Afghanistan and I am the
only surviving child of my late parents, my father
was also a soldier. I like to meet people from different countries, I
love honest and trustworthy people. I also like to
learn new languages, cultures and traditions and I am sure you will
teach me that. I want us to open our hearts to each
other and share thoughts, ideas and experiences with each other and to
maintain constant communication because
communication is fundamental in any friendship. I do not want the
distance to be a barrier for us because I believe that
one day we will
meet each other. I'm happy to chat with you today and I know that
tomorrow will bring us to a new and better chapter in
our friendship. Please tell me more about yourself, if you are married
or single, if you have a job or not, your age,
your location and any other thing you wish I should know about you. I
will be waiting to read your reply and to get to
know you more. Thank you for being my friend. Best regards

No comments:

Post a Comment