Thursday, April 23, 2020

miranda stephens

Date: Thursday, April 23, 2020
Subject: Fwd:
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: miranda stephens <mirandaste24@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020, 4:56 am
Subject: Re:
To: Judhajit Panigrahi <judhajitpanigrahi@gmail.com>



Hello my dear friend
how are you I hope you are fine

Nice to meet you. My name is Miranda Stephens, I'm a US military officer. Now, i am in Syria, on peacekeeping mission and war against Terrorism. I hope you can be my good friend who i can share important matters with.

Thank you very much my friend 
Hope we can achieve a goal together as good friends. I believe friendship begins in one day. I want to know more about you and I hope to trust you as my good friend. Tell me about yourself, country, the weather and environment there 

  My mission here will end soon, so I want to connect with you, because i want to come to your country after i finish my service here. I hope to get a good source of investments when i come to your country. I have a lot to share with you when we become more familiar to each other. We will talk about everything as we know each other more and more. I am waiting to hear from you. 





On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 2:19 PM Judhajit Panigrahi <judhajitpanigrahi@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes ,..you can...

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020, 7:38 pm Judhajit Panigrahi, <judhajitpanigrahi@gmail.com> wrote:
Hyyy....who r u..

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020, 3:30 pm mirandaste, <mirandaste24@gmail.com> wrote:


--
hello friend hope i'm not offending you my name is miranda stephens. can i talk to you?


1 comment: