Saturday, May 9, 2020

Fwd: Hello



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: lawrence yacouba <v10000000w@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2020
Subject: Hello
To:




Dearest One,

May I humbly solicit your trust and confident in the name of God and humanity to please  accept the last wish of a dying cancer man by saving the life and future of my adopted son CHEN who is only 16yrs old to come over to your country. Love him as your own child, brother, friend and be his Guardian.
I know it might be difficult for you to believe me because of the high rate of scam going round the internet and eevryone have to be careful on whom you communicating but i am not asking you for money in anyway as i promise to pay for whatever is going to cost for him to come over there.


My names are Mr. LAWRENCE YACOUBA, suffering from cancerous ailment that was discovered late Recently, during my regular diagnosis, the doctor confirmed to me that the  cancer keep spreading other parts of my body. which is going to make it difficult for me to live longer and my life span might not exceed next 65days. With this hard reality that has befallen on me, i only have my faith and the future of my adopted son in God whom i serve all my life and i don't want my son to suffer when i leave  this world, I prayed for God to direct me to the right and faithful person that will accept my son and grant the last wish of a dying cancer man. I am not afraid of death because i lived all my life for God and humanity but only worried about the future of my innocent son when i leave this world.


I worked with France Railway as contractor for over 25 years. I and my late wife deposited the sum of €6.450 Million (Six Million, Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand  Euros) with an offshore Bank which i am the benefactor.  Presently, this money is still with the Bank. I attend to use this hard earn money for the service of God and humanity and the future of my Innocent child CHEN to achieve his goal in life. I promise to provide all the legal documents to prove it has nothing to do with fraud or money laundry.

My decision is to donate 60% of the fund to a non-governmental, or a non religious, and or a non profit organization or better still an individual, that will utilize  this money the way I am going to instruct here. Use this gift which comes from my sweat to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden,  physically challenged children, poor cancer patients and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially and 40% to help me establish my son's future and help him continue his education in your country to achieve his goal of becoming a good medical doctor.

Please, I do not want my hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures and want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision is for humanity.

As stated already that i will never ask you for money and you're not obligated to grant the last wish of a dying man but only pleading for the sake of God and humanity.

Thanks and God bless you
Mr.LAWRENCE YACOUBA


No comments:

Post a Comment