Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Mrs Helen Cook

>
Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Subject: Fw:
To: Emailscam Alert <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>






Begin forwarded message:

On Monday, June 22, 2020, 2:02 PM, Mrs Helen Cook <sebastianehlke@gmail.com> wrote:

Dearest One,

I am sorry for this sudden email.My name is Mrs. Helen Cook. I was recently diagnosed with this heartless pandemic virus called COVID 19 in a private hospital in my home country, and do to my age and my health conditions  the doctors has already told me that my survival rate maybe slim due to my health conditions and my old age. I have the sum of $4,000,000.00 USD (Four Million USD) I inherited from my late loving husband Mr Andrew Cook before his passage (death) which he deposited in BANK here in Europe and I need a very
 honest and God fearing person that can use this funds for charity and humanitarian work and a significant amount (25%) out of the total funds will be for your compensation and administrative charges for doing this work of God. I decided to contact you.

 If you can be trusted to handle this, send the following details
 to email  address: veena@itechonweb.com

 Your full name................
 Address...................
 Age.......................
 Occupation................
 Telephone.................
 Email address.............

 Stay Safe and Remain Blessed
 I Remain
 Yours Faithfully
 Mrs. Helen COOK     

No comments:

Post a Comment