Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Please I need your help my name is Nafi.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nafi Ali <mrs.joandonna340@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Subject: Please I need your help my name is Nafi.
To:



My Name is Ali Nafi from Libya, am 22 years old, am presently in St.Christopher's Parish for refugee in Burkina Faso under United Nations High commission for Refugee,I lost my parents in the recent war in Libya, right now am in Burkina Faso, please save my life i am in danger need your help in transferring my inheritance my father left behind for me in a Bank in Burkina Faso here,i have every necessary document for the fund, all i needed is a foreigner who will stand as the foreign partner to my father and beneficiary of the fund. The money deposited in the Bank is US10.5 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLAR) I just need this fund to be transfer to your bank account so that i will come over to your country and complete my education as you know that my country have been in deep crisis due to the war.And I cannot go back there again because I have nobody again all of my family were killed in the war. If you are interested to save me and help me receive my inheritance fund into your bank account with utmost good faith Please get back to me.

Ali Nafi.

No comments:

Post a Comment