Monday, January 31, 2022

Fwd: Attn: Valued Beneficiary!??



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mrs. Deanna Stallings <anthonyokpanachi126@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, January 31, 2022
Subject: Attn: Valued Beneficiary!??
To:



Mrs. Deanna Stallings

I am from the United States a sick woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity through you.

You may be wondering why I chose you. But someone has to be chosen. I am 68 years old and diagnosed with cancer about 2 years ago. I inherited a total sum of 5.2m from my late husband, my only son has also late this money which is deposited in my Bank. with my name and I will give you my all if you will be trust and also willing to help me carry out my wish. Easy communication kindly responds Back To me.Please keep it very confidential to yourself and signify your interest by replying to my private email.(ddeannastallings@gmail.com) so that we can proceed.


Waiting your urgent reply,


My Regards,
Mrs. Deanna Stallings

No comments:

Post a Comment