Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Fwd: HELLO MY BELOVED



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mary Cubbison <marycubbison12@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, January 24, 2022
Subject: HELLO MY BELOVED
To:


Greetings in the name of the lord,

I will like to know you more so that i will entrust my hope on you
about my late husband wishes.I am a widow suffering from cancer of the
breast.

i am contacting you because i have some funds left in a bank by my
late husband which i will give you the details of the funds and also
let you know how the bank will transfer the funds to you which you
will engaged into charity service so that the poor,needy and the less
privileged will benefit from this humanity vision.I will be waiting
for your response and i hope you will do as i will instruct you in
truth and fairness

I am waiting for your response to enable me detail you more on this
issue if you declare your interest to do this work for the glory of
the Lord.

Let the light of God shine on you with peace and love
Yours Faithfully
Mrs Mary Cubbison

No comments:

Post a Comment