Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Fwd: hello,



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barr.John De Sousa <johnayite0@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Subject: hello,
To:


Dear friend,
With all due respect, my name is Barr. John De Sousa, personal
attorney for my late client, I am contacting you on behalf of my late
client, a national of your country, murdered in 2013 with his wife and
only child . Since the funds have been left with open beneficiary
status and there is no living relative to claim the funds, I am
contacting you to be the beneficiary/closest relative of your deposit,
four million five hundred thousand dollars of the United States),
which he did with a bank here before his sudden death. Upon successful
transfer of funds to your account, we will share them 50/50%. Get back
to me for more details.
Best regards
Attorney John De Sousa

No comments:

Post a Comment