Friday, July 13, 2018

Fwd: As-salamu alaykum



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr Allen Ibrahim <mrallenibrahm236@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Subject: As-salamu alaykum
To:




Hello Dear Friend,

 I am Mr Allen Ibrahim, a staff in African Development Bank (A.D.B)Ouagadougou, Burkina faso West Africa. I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to extablish with you forthe mutual benefit of you and i.

 I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $15.2 )millionusd into your bank account within 7 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim.if you can assist and capable of assisting please i need your urgent response  to enable me provide your with the details.note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me while 60% will be for me  then after you confirm this fund into your account  i will  come over to you country  for the sharing  of the fund.


 Regards

 Mr Allen Ibrahim

No comments:

Post a Comment