Friday, August 17, 2018

Fwd: Donation



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:
Date: Friday, August 17, 2018
Subject: Fwd: Donation
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jocelyn Schoeman <mrsjocelynschoeman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 4:28 AM
Subject: Re: Donation
To: <


Dear Beloved,

First and foremost, I want to use this medium to say a big thank you for honoring my email in respect to my donation. I am Mrs Jocelyn Schoeman from German by nationality, 69 years of age. Further on my below content is the reason why I want to donate my funds to you. I married to Late Engr Reuben Schoeman, who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Kuwait for many years, We were married for forty two (42)  years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death, he deposited the sum of $14,548,537.00 USD (Fourteen Million, Five Hundred And Forty Eight Thousand, Five Hundred & Thirty Seven United State Dollars) in an offshore account, this funds is still presently with the bank awaiting my disbursement as next of kin to the funds. Ever since I lost my husband my life has being in agony. Notwithstanding, recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem, because it has begin to effect my  Lungs which also affected my hearing ability and my brain, Having known my condition I have decided to donate this funds to someone that will utilize this money in good faith. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. I kept this deposit secret till date; because i do not want my husband family to use the funds for drugs and drinks for they have already sold all that my husband left for me and use it for drugs and drink, this is why I am taking this decision. I don't think I will need any telephone communication in this regards because of the confidentiality of this transfer.

I want this funds to be used  to help those less fortunate, which has been my dream and my late husband dream, I want you to know that God has a definite goal for you this year and it will guide you through this noble course, even when I'm not alive, but my spirit will be with you but always pray for me. I will send you all the details to contact my lawyer once you accept this offer. I'm taking this decision because my time is short and I want to spend this money in the right channel before leaving this world of sin. God led me to you as I search over the internet for assistance and my mind was directed to pick your email among those on the Microsoft EMAIL owners list for this particular mission and I know you do not let me down, I think the bank will confirm my decision and send me a letter of acceptance once you have been made next to kin to my funds with the help of my attorney.

God bless you and please do not let me down, although I'm not with you please do its best to ensure that this hope is not lost for what it has been planned for. Confidence drive by faith is stronger than anything, and mercy will not let you fail this task, because everything is almost in your hands now. I will send you my lawyer contact details when I receive an email from you telling me that you are quite willing to take these project with all your heart and promise to keep all information shared between us concrete and strictly confidential to you alone until process is finished and the funds transferred to you in your designated country. Please get back to me as soon as you have made up your mind to fulfill this task and then give me the assurance of being faithful, as promised earlier.

Your beloved sister in the Lord,
Mrs Jocelyn Schoeman

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 8:00 PM > wrote:
Donation for what ?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 11, 2018, at 12:33 PM, Mrs Jocelyn Schoeman <> wrote:
>
> I HAVE A DONATION FOR YOU CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION

No comments:

Post a Comment