Sunday, August 19, 2018

Waitress – HSK Supervisor - Daniele Alves



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Waitress jobseeker <servico-de-envio.mandou.com.br@kartmini.com.br>
Date: Monday, August 6, 2018
Subject:  Waitress – HSK Supervisor - Daniele   Alves 
To:


 Waitress and  HSK Supervisor  with 6 years of experience available for your hotel or cruises 

 
DESIRED  POSITIONS  
1 Floor / HSK  Supervisor 
2   Stewardess

3 Waitress

4 Pool Attend. 
5 Any position that you need my skills  
 
  Why should I  be hired ?    
 
 
 
 I am a very educated person and I never lose my patience, I am always in a good mood, I am a calm person and I always try to see the positive side of things.  
My friends and acquaintances always praise the way I lead my life and face everyday situations.  
I really like to travel and have challenges.  
I consider myself a happy person for the things I have lived and the places I only thought I would meet in my dreams. 
I am a very demanding person about my choices, I like to dedicate myself fully to what I do. 
Throughout my life I have been through some difficulties and they have led me to a path where the new and the unknown have made sure that everything in life is learning and it is up to me to have an open mind to glimpse each new day as a source of inspiration for my personal enrichment. 
 
 
 
I CAN  live and work abroad for 2 years  
 
I HAVE 6  years of experience in Tourism  ,Bars, Restaurants, Hotels and Cruises 
 
PERSONAL DETAILS 
 
Full name  Daniele   Alves 
Gender   Female 
Height   in Cm   1,71  
  
  skype   Daniele33974 
 
 
Email    m45214090.mt@gmail.com     please request my full CV and  any extra information such as photos , reference letters and 
Diploma      
  
  WhatsApp  55 21 9.8808-8049  only professional issues please 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Caso não queira mais receber nossos informativos, clique aqui. Respeitamos sua privacidade.

 

Caso não queira mais receber nossos informativos, clique aqui. Respeitamos sua privacidade.


No comments:

Post a Comment