Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Assalamu Alaikum////

From: fatima ibrahim <fatimaibrahim67@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Subject: Assalamu Alaikum////
To:




Assalamu Alaikum


Brief introduction I am Mrs Fatima Ibrahim widow from Ivory Coast, married to late Engr. Alahaji Omar Ibrahim from Syria who worked with an oil company in Abidjan Ivory Coast.  He retired in the year 2010. He died in the year 2016 after an attack by some   armed robbers here in Abidjan Ivory Coast Africa. I and my late husband have been in Africa for so many years before his death.
 I have decided to leave Africa now back to Syria due to shame and insecurity here   because my life is been treating by my Christian family because   change my family  religion from Christianity  to Muslim because so they decided to kill me so I want to come over to your country , as my husband have a huge deposit of money with a bank here which I don't want my family to know about , after the transfer I will like to invest this those areas
Real Estate
Gas Station
Car Renting
 if you are honest and capable to handle this funds,  for us we have to ask the bank to contact you as our partner that will provide an account for the release of this funds from the bank here
 We have to give you more
Mrs Fatima Ibrahim

No comments:

Post a Comment