Sunday, September 2, 2018

Attention: Dear Friend, european.fsc@gmail.com

From: Nicholas Ortiz <european.fsc@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, August 17, 2018
Subject: Attention: Dear Friend,
To:


Attention: Dear Friend,

I was waiting to hear from you for the past few days so that I can send your Fund Bank Cheque to you. My dear I want to inform you that your Fund Bank Cheque compensation total the sum of ($600,000.00), which was instructed to be given to you by your partner. My dear your Bank cheque is well approved to your name and today i am waiting to hear from you so that I can post your Bank Cheque to your home adddress immediately through (UPS) delivering Service. So My dear kindly re-confirm your address information so that i can post your Bank Cheque immediately to your address through the (UPS) Delivery service.


Your Name:.......
Your Address:.........
Your Country:.........
Your Phone number:....


My dear, Once I hear from you then I will submit your Bank Cheque to the (UPS) or (DHL) delivering service so that their delivery agent will deliver your Bank Cheque to your home address immediately.

I am urgently waiting to hear from you.

At Your Service,
Barrister Nicholas Ortiz (Senior Attorney).

No comments:

Post a Comment