Sunday, September 9, 2018

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: zhang david chang <hzdechanq@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, September 6, 2018
Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
To:


From Zhang David Zhou
Department of Foreign
Currency Exchange department
Ministry of Finance
People's Republic of China

Hello 

My name is Zhang David Zhou senior staff official working with the
finance ministry in China and  i am the head of the foreign remittance department.

I Am very apprehensive discussing this matter but the point is, am
about to retire from services in few months time and i am

desperately looking for a reliable foreign partner like you that will cooperate
with me to receive the sum of ten million five hundred thousand dollars
($10.5m) that is on standby for immediate transfer.

Can you partner with me to realize this matter positively and within a short
distant time??, upon getting your response i shall give you full
details of the source of funds and plans to move it to your own nominated bank account of your choice in your

country for us to
invest the money there.This transaction is highly confidential and top secret.

I Look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible

PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL: zhangdavidzhou@gmail.com

Regards

Zhang David Zhou







No comments:

Post a Comment