Sunday, September 16, 2018

Treat Very Urgent



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: FBNBANK <Fbn.@vega.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Subject: Treat Very Urgent
To:


Dear Sir,
 
I am Mr. Demola Oshofodunrin, a Banker and credit system programmer  I saw your email address while browsing through the bank DTC Screen in my office yesterday so I decided to use this very chance to know you.
Your Name tally with the Next of Kin to our deceased  Customer,  an Oil Merchant / Contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria, whose Contract sum value of US$120 Million has Matured and awaiting administrative order for remittance .
I will use my office to place you as the next of Kin to the deceased  Customer,and we shall share the Fund 40/60%.
Do get back to me with 1) Your Full Name:(2) Residential Address:(3) Phone and Mobile number :,
Get back to me for further Details via:  fbnbnk@protonmail.com
Awaiting your Response
 
Have a pleasant day.
 
Demola Oshofodunrin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment