Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Fwd: Please reply fast



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tony Brown <tonybrownreal@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2019
Subject: Please reply fast
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com


With due respect, I am Tony Brown I work with HFC  bank as an accounting manager in Accra, Ghana. My purpose of sending you this message is to introduce a business to you. I am contacting you in respect to your last name and it's going to benefit the both of us, that is if you can be trusted and not to betray me at the end of this business. A late client of our bank who died on January 12, 2010 Earthquake disaster in Haiti, that killed over 200,000 people, leaving the sum of US$10.5million. I am contacting you so I can present you as the next of kin to the deceased account so that the funds can be transferred to your account since you bear the same last name as the deceased.

It will be my pleasure if we can do this business together and share this money 50/50 to both parties, you will receive the funds in your account, I also want you to know that there is no risk involve. he  deposited the sum of US$10.5million in my bank and I was his account officer and I know what to do to place your name in the bank's DATABASE as the next of kin to his account, automatically you will be the next of kin to him and there will be no trace because I am an insider, I assure you that this transaction is 100 % risk free that's if you will not betray me at the end of this transaction.

If you are interested to do this business deal with me, kindly contact me via my direct E-mail:tonybrownreal@gmail.com

Notwithstanding, this business must be confidential, no third party must know anything about this transaction at the early stage.

Hope this mail finds you in good faith.


Regards,
Tony Brown
(Account Manager)
HFC BANK MANAGER
Accra, Ghana.


No comments:

Post a Comment