Monday, June 3, 2019

Fwd: Dear Friend.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. Omar Al Bashir <atmvisacardoffii@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, June 3, 2019
Subject: Dear Friend.
To:


--
Dear friend.

I am Omar Al Bashir, the Sudanese Ex-President. If you are conversant
with African news, you would be aware of my recent incarceration.  As
you could read from the link below:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-47961424

Hence, I am sending you this urgent message from the maximum security
prison here in Sudan.

I need your urgent assistant to help me receive and secure an amount
of US$ 20 Million which is presently in the United Arab Emirates.
There is an urgent need for me to secure this fund to your name, for
more details, kindly let me hear from you immediately.

Regards,

Mr Omar Al Bashir,
Ex- President,
Sudan Federal Republic.

No comments:

Post a Comment