Thursday, June 13, 2019

Fwd: Fw: GREETING'S FROM MR.JOHN FLINT.... 80.79.02.99


Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019
Subject: Fw: GREETING'S FROM MR.JOHN FLINT.... 80.79.02.99
To: "emailscamalerts@gmail.com" <'emailscamalerts@gmail.com'>, "reportphishing@antiphishing.org" <'reportphishing@antiphishing.org'>, SPAM FTC <spam@uce.gov>





From: MR.JOHN FLINT <info@office.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 3:59 PM
Subject: GREETING'S FROM MR.JOHN FLINT.... 80.79.02.99
 
My name is Flint John, a senior Auditing Officer with the reserve bank of South Africa write you this proposal in good faith and if you are not interested, please ignore this mail and go about your normal business, I have very vital information that will benefit our families to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it involved (GBP 15,000.000.00) Fifteen Million British Pound Sterling and I will not want it exposed for any reason and I hope that you would not betray me.
I will wait to hear from you ASAP, On my private email:flinthsbcmk@gmail.com
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Flint John

No comments:

Post a Comment