Monday, June 3, 2019

Fwd: I am expecting your feedback...



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chika 0.Onyeoma <ionyeoma1@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, June 2, 2019
Subject: I am expecting your feedback...
To:


Hello Greetings,

I am Barrister Chika O. Onyeoma of Aakakpo law firm Chambers in United Kingdom. I have a late client whom bears same surname with you and He comes from your country.

After his death i have being trying to locate any member of this family, until i decided to search with his sure name in order to locate his family to come and stand as his naxt of kin to claim his fund worth (EURO13.800 Million Euro) deposited with the bank here in United Kingdom. As his personal attorney i have the right to present any body to the bank as his next of kin.

I need you to reply back urgently so i will send you a more details and other information which you need to know about him.

I wait to hear back from you.

Thank you
Barrister Chika O. Onyeoma of
Aakakpo law firm Chambers in United Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment