Saturday, June 22, 2019

URGENT MESSAGE FROM MARIAN HENRY

Date: Saturday, June 22, 2019
Subject: Fwd: URGENT MESSAGE FROM MARIAN HENRY
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com


PLEASE INVESTIGATE

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: marian henry <marianhenry51@gmail.com>
Date: Fri 21 Jun 2019, 14:46
Subject: Re: URGENT MESSAGE FROM MARIAN HENRY
To: <pvanwyk96@gmail.com>


Dearest one in Christ How are you together with your family? I hope all is well with you and other members of your family to the glory of God. I received and read your letter now  because my contact to you is of DIVINE direction  and i thank you so very much for all you are doing to carryout my last wish

you should be praying for me through prayers for a healing miracle, because my condition now in the hospital is very critical at the moment so be praying for me here in the  hospital i can't do anything to help my self here in the  hospital, my recent health condition right now is very critical as the doctor has said that he don't know if i can make it after or before the operation but in all let the will of God be done  , First and foremost I will like to indicate to you how the fund should be used, 60% of the total fund should be use for the up keeping of less privilege and homeless with widows in your country, then the remaining 40% is for you for your effort to received the fund .

 

further below is the contact details of the bank  were the fund is deposited with the deposit certificate of the fund so communicate the bank and request them to transfer the fund to your account in your country for charity work let them know that it me Mrs  Marian Henry that directed your to contact them to transfer my fund to you so that you will start the good work of God and help the poor as it my last wish and desire that the good work will come to pass through you .

 

Here is the Bank contact:

ACCESS  BANK PLC

Main office: Access Bank Plc.

Siege Social Plateau 19 AVE.

Terrasson de Fougeres Immeuble Alliance

7eme et 6eme Etage.01 BP 99928 ABJ 01.Cote D'Ivoire WA

Phone: +225 55414610  Fax: +225 2136303

Email:  accessbankivorycoast@accountant.com

Email:  accessbankivorycoast@workmail.com

Contact Person :Dr Jawara Anderson operations (director)

 

Please contact the bank and tell them that it was Mrs. Marian Henry that directs you to contact them for the transfer of my fund to your own account and please let me know immediately you received the message and contact the Bank  I will be expecting to hear from to email them

always be praying for me for God intervention in my critical condition  because I am seriously sick and weak that I can't do any thing by my self even this letter, is the student Nurse that is writing it for me.

I will wait to hear from you in no distant time.

 

May God Bless You And Your Entire Family

Yours sister

Mrs  Marian Henry


No comments:

Post a Comment