Monday, July 29, 2019

Fwd: Hello My Dear In God We Trust



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ruxandra Ratnavale <bts-zimmermannnn@t-online.de>
Date: Monday, July 29, 2019
Subject: Hello My Dear In God We Trust
To: "bts-zimmermannnn@t-online.de" <bts-zimmermannnn@t-online.de>


 

 

 Greetings to you and your family,

 

I am Mrs Ruxandra Ratnavale Romania Origin but married with Late Sir Ratnavale from United Kingdom UK. a widow suffering from long time cancer illness I have some funds that I inherited from my late husband the sum of (£3, 5000.00 GBP)(Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand GBP) to you for this

 

assignment, Charity, less privilege, building of hospitals and also for the assistance of the poor widows, Motherless babies, Charity organization, CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM, my late husband has already donated alot in this country LONDON. My late husband was the Chairman CEO Auto Parts industries based in LONDON.


I need a very honest and sincere Individual or corporate organization that will use the fund for humanitarian helps I found your email address from the Human resources data base and i decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the work of humanity as I have stated here to fulfill my late husband wishes, kindly reply me back so that we can proceed further immediately.

 

Best Regards,

 

Mrs Ruxandra Ratnavale

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment