Saturday, July 13, 2019

Fwd: Hello...

.com>
Date: Saturday, July 13, 2019
Subject: Fwd: Hello...
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com


Another scam for a beneficiary. This one found my email because I have a Spanish surname 😡


Begin forwarded message:

From: Martina Garcia <martinagarcia.att@rexduthadv.com>
Date: July 12, 2019 at 11:11:38 AM EDT
To: lisamg62@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Hello...
Reply-To: emmy.marty@onet.eu

Hello How are you today? I am confirming if you received my previous email regarding you having the same Surname with my late client/inheritance. Please accept my sincere apology for this unsolicited letter to you, I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust but you will realize the need for my action. My name is Barrister Martina Garcia and I work with Rex Duth Advocates Spain. After going through your profile; i am highly delighted to be in contact with you while searching for a last name similar to my late client a business magnate. As a legal representative and personal attorney am writing to you in regards to my deceased client, who died of cancer in 2004. Kindly indicate your interest and i shall inform you more on how to proceed next. Regards Sincerely, Martina Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment