Sunday, July 14, 2019

Fwd: YOUR REPLY NEEDED PLEASE



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thomas Mills <t.mills3000@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, July 14, 2019
Subject: RE: YOUR REPLY NEEDED PLEASE
To:


From: Mr. Thomas Mills
Email: t.mills3000@yahoo.com
Union Bancaire Privée; (UBP SA)
Jersey Channel Islands

Sir,

                                 PRIVATE AND URGENT.
I am Mr. Thomas Mills, and I am contacting you on business transfer of a huge sum
of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this
magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that
all will be well at the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the
urgency of this transaction.
PROPOSITION:
I am an account manager with UBP Bank here in Jersey Channel Islands, in charge
of all nonresident accounts. I have been in this capacity working with the bank
for the last 15 years and I joined this institution in 1983 as a junior clerk and
worked my way up through the ranks. On assumption of duty in November 2002 I
discovered a dormant account in my branch that was opened in 1985 in the name of
Karl Henning and I have kept close tab on this very account for the last 15 years
and it has remained dormant even from the day the first deposit of

(US$37,000,000,00)Thirty Seven Million United States dollars was made to this

moment,we have been investigating this account for the past 15 years and

discovered that Karl Henning was used as Pseudonym Name to open the account while

the original owner of the funds in question was the late president of Philippines

Ferdinand Marcos. The next of kin part was left blank hence it was impossible for

them to have claimed the funds these past years or they have forgotten the

existence of the funds entirely., in agreement with my senior executive officer

we have agreed to expunge the blank portion of the next of kin and fill it up

with the name of a would be partner who we can insert his or her name and start

the process of transferring the funds out of the account to the new would be

beneficiary. I also have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate

any member of deceased Karl Henning family to become beneficiary of this fund.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business
Endeavour by furnishing me with the following:
1. Beneficiary name and address
2.Identification documents
3. Direct Telephone and Private Email Address.
These requirements will enable me make some internal re-adjustments and file your
name in all the forms and other vital documents as next of kin to the Pseudonym
Name Karl Henning which before now was left blank when the account was opened
many years ago.
Upon your reply, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and advice you the
detailed procedure to follow and achieve this once in a life time opportunity
without any hitch. I must assure you that if you are serious and follow my lead
religiously, these funds will be processed and released to you within 14-working
-day period. If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage
of the trust I have bestowed in you, if there is any question that you would like
to ask i am Available to speak with you on the phone anytime any day or Email To
t.mills3000@yahoo.com I await your Immediate Reply.
Regards,
Thomas Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment