Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Fwd: Fw: scam?



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Clementina Martinez <tina_896@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, January 10, 2020
Subject: Fw: scam?
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com





Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

On Thursday, January 2, 2020, 3:54 PM, Mrs. Emily Wang Peters <Allied@lockeltdkin.com> wrote:

Dearest One,

I'm sorry for this sudden mail. I am Mrs. Emily Wang Peters. an ageing widow suffering from long time illness. i am currently admitted in a privet hospital in Scotland, my late husband's hometown,

I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr Peters, the sum of $4,000,000.00 USD (four million united States Dollars) which he deposited in BANK Here. and I need a very honest and God fearing Christian that can use this funds for God's work and twenty five% out of the total funds will be for your compensation for doing this work of God. I decided to contact you.

If you can be trusted to handle this charity project, send your details to my private email address: allied@lockeltdkin.com

Your Sister In The Lord.
Mrs. Emily Wang Peters

No comments:

Post a Comment