Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Fwd: hi



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mrs.Valdez Anne <mrsvaldezannem@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Subject: hi
To: emailscam alert <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>


Dear good friend,

Do accept my apologies for any inconvenience this mail maybe to you,I am Mrs. Valdez Anne, from France. I am happy to meet you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has addressed us together. I contacted you because i believe you will accept my offer for charity work

I have $ 3.5 million to transfer to you on behalf of a charity to help the poor in your place. Contact me for more information because I am very sick in the hospital and I do not have any subsidiary Reply for more details.

I advise you to keep this gift confidential until the bank process the fund and have it transfer into your bank account , Note that I made this gift without expecting anything in return I will give you more details on how to get the fund. I do not have any subsidiary Reply to ( mrsvaldezannem@gmail.com ) for more details and clarifications

Sincerely.

Mrs.valdez Anne


1 comment: