Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Fwd: Investments



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. Saad Sherida Al-Kaabi <saad.sakaabi@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, January 13, 2020
Subject: Re: Investments
To:


I want to have investments deal with you

 
Please can i count on you?

I am  Mr.Saad Sherida Al-Kaabi Manager Finance and Account Department, Qatar Petroleum.

i have Sixty Million United States Dollars(US $ 60,000,000.) to invest in your country, can you assist me for this project?

 Please contact me if you are interested, I have all it will take to move the fund to any of your account Designate as a Contract Fund to Avoid every query by the authority in your Country. I will give you more details upon the receipt of your response to myself and perform office.            


Regards,

Mr.Saad Sherida Al-Kaabi

No comments:

Post a Comment