Sunday, January 19, 2020

Fwd: Reply



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Abel <jjjking699@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, January 19, 2020
Subject: Reply
To:


--
Attn:

Compliments of the day.

My name is Michael Abel, I am an investment manager to an investor. I
am contacting you in respect of my late client's fund valued $75
million USD which has been deposited in the vault of a financial
institution and it is in the process of being confiscated by the state
after many years unclaimed. I have tried several times to locate his
relatives but all my efforts proved abortive. Due to certain clause on
the deposit agreement between the depositor and the financial
institution, I decided to contact you to co-operate with me and to
present you as his next of kin/beneficiary of the funds.

All I require is your honest co-operation to claim the fund and invest
the funds in such a way that it will benefit us and the entire
country. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the Law.

I await your response.

Respectfully,
Michael Abel

No comments:

Post a Comment