Thursday, April 16, 2020

Business Proposal



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <billthomas@fyiinspections.org>
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2020
Subject: FW: Business Proposal
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com
Cc: jarayaa@icafal.cl


 

-----Original Message-----
From: "Naomi Hayashi" <jarayaa@icafal.cl>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 22:31
To:
Subject: Business Proposal


Hello, How are you doing today? I am Naomi Hayashi By name. I am sorry for contacting you directly to your email.I have a very genuine and Lucrative opportunity that won't distract you from your daily schedule. I came across your profile on LinkedIn and would like to talk to you about something very important. Please acknowledge my email so I can provide you with details.
I await your response.
Best Regards,
Naomi Hayashi.

No comments:

Post a Comment