Thursday, April 16, 2020

Fwd: HELLO MY DEAR DONATION TO YOU



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ruxandra Ratnavale <walterbrinker@t-online.de>
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Subject: HELLO MY DEAR DONATION TO YOU
To: "walterbrinker@t-online.de" <walterbrinker@t-online.de>


 

 

Greetings in the name of God. My name is Mrs Ruxandra Ratnavale, Romania Origin but married with Late Sir Ratnavale from UNITED KINGDOM, a coveted born again Christian, suffering from long time cancer from all indication my condition is really deteriorating according to my doctor

 

because the cancer has gotten to a very worst dangerous stage.My late husband was the Chairman CEO Auto Parts industries based in LONDON. I have decided to donate a fund of (Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand GBP)(£3, 5000.00 GBP)

 

to you for this assignment, Charity, less privilege, building of hospitals and also for the assistance of the poor widows, Motherless babies, Charity organization, CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM If you are interested and worthy to be trusted with this, do contact me for more details

 

Remain blessed in God. Yours

 

Mother Mrs Ruxandra Ratnavale.

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment