Thursday, April 9, 2020

Fwd: Investment and Management Fund



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Suji Otohua <davidsuji@hotmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Subject: Investment and Management Fund
To:


Good Day!

I'm planning to have a viable business in your county but due to the fact thatI am a foreigner, I cannot invest directly in your county without the concept of the citizen but in my findings, I realized that it's easy for me to do business in your county in as much I have a partner or link with someone who isa responsible citizen of the country and who is willing to go into businesspartnership with me.

I have my fund /capital for the investment, I intend to invest into anyprofitable business investment depend on what would be your advice. I amseeking for your assistance to join me in actualizing my objective with yourmoral support and advice.

If you are willing to work with me, kindly reply me as soon as possible whilethere is tangible reward for your acceptance. Please do not forget to includeyour direct mobile telephone contact numbers while replying to enable me giveyou a call for details discussions.

I strongly believe that we will work in partnership to take care of each other'sinterests and you will be highly rewarded also for managing the business.

I wish you all the best and look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship.

Kind Regards,

Mr. David Suji Otohua
Email: dvdsuji@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment