Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Fwd:



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ROSE ANDERSON <roseandersonlome@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2020
Subject:
To:


Dear friend,
How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope
this mail finds you in an excellent condition of health. But if you do
not remember me, you have received an email from me in the past
regarding a multimillion dollar business proposal which we never
concluded. I am using this opportunity to inform you that this
multi-million-dollar business has been concluded with another Greek
Merchant who financed it to a logical conclusion.

I thank you for your great effort towards our unfinished transfer of
fund into your account, due to one reason or the other best known to
you at that time. Due to the effort, sincerity, courage and
trustworthiness you showed during the course of the transaction, I
want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of
One Million Eight hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars.

I have left an international certified bank draft for you, worth about
$1,850,000.00 cashable anywhere in the world. My dear friend, please
contact my Togolese Pastor Rev Jeff Cisse so that he will send the
draft to you without any delay. At the moment, I'm very busy here in
Greece, trying to invest my own share of the funds with my new
partner. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith
as this is from the bottom of my heart.

CONTACT: Rev Jeff Cisse
EMAIL:  revjeffcisse@gmail.com


Therefore, you should send him your full Name, telephone number and
contact address for his reference and ask him to release the draft to
you because i have instructed him.

Thank you in anticipation for your past efforts and God bless you.

Best Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment