Monday, April 20, 2020

Greetings,



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chan Leap <phala4030@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, April 19, 2020
Subject: Greetings,
To:


Greetings,

I sent this letter to you a month ago, but I'm not sure you received it because I haven't gotten any response from you which is why I am resending it again.

I am Barrister Chan Leap Phala, personal lawyer to my deceased client before his untimely death with family. I received a mandate from his bank to provide/present close relatives of his fund (US$ 13,580,000), so I contacted you. After an unsuccessful attempt to find a relative of my late customer, I decided to contact you because he have the same name and nationality with you.

Please contact me for further information: (   )

Yours sincerely
Barrister Chan Leap PHALA
Legal Practitioner / Advocates
E-mail:

No comments:

Post a Comment