Thursday, April 16, 2020

REPLY ASAP SO WE CAN PROCEED!!



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jean-paul Akakpo <joyceonyeoma1@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Subject: REPLY ASAP SO WE CAN PROCEED!!
To:


Hello Greetings,

I am Barrister  Jean-paul Akakpo of Aakakpo law firm Chambers in Lome Togo. I have a late client who come from your country and he have the same sure name with you.

After his death I have being trying to locate any member of this family, until I decided to search with his sure name in order to locate his family to come and stand as his next of kin to claim his fund worth (EURO13.800 Million Euro) deposited with the bank here in Togo.

As his personal attorney I have the right to present any body to the bank as his next of kin.

Kindly response back via this email and I will send you a more details and other information which you need to know about him.

I wait to hear back from you.

Thank you

Barrister Jean-paul Akakpo of
Aakakpo law firm Chambers Lome Togo.

No comments:

Post a Comment