Monday, May 25, 2020

Jessica Roland



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jessica Roland <workstart51@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, May 25, 2020
Subject:
To:


Dearest in the Lord,

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, I am Mrs. Jessica Roland, a widow. I married to Engr. Edmond Roland, who work with the Libyan Consulate here in London, before he died in 2010 from protracted illness and heart attack. We were married for nine years without a child until he died, He deposited the sum of 4.5 million Euro in the Security and finance Bank here. I've been suffering from cancer, Recently coupled with Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19), My doctor told me that I would die within the next three months from now due to complications of cancer problem for the fact that recently I have a partial stroke. Therefore, I decided to donate this money to a reliable person who will use the money to help less privileged people, orphanage, building of schools, mosque and churches to help the poor and widows.

So, I decided to email you to obtain your consent that I will donate this money to you for this project. I am taking this decision because I do not have any child that can inherit this 4.5 million Euro. Here are my reasons to contact you because I want to hand over the funds to you for charity project, contact me back through my private email so that we can proceed further for more details: jessica.roland998@gmail.com.

I will explain more in details as soon as I hear from you.

Thanks
   and
God bless You,
Mrs. Jessica Roland 

No comments:

Post a Comment