Sunday, June 21, 2020

Fwd: Re: Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brenda Jessee <benjijessee@aol.com>
Date: Sunday, June 21, 2020
Subject: Fwd: Re: Email
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com




From: Barrister Mark Anderson <barrmarka@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2020
Subject: Re: Email
To: Brenda Jessee <benjijessee@aol.com>
Dear Brenda Jessee

I received your email and good to hear from you. I believed, that You
were asked to contact me for your bank draft of $1,850,000 million
dollars
which was issued to me by Mrs. Lauren Gaton. Note, I am here to
operate within my capacity to make sure that your bank draft gets to
you, as per my clients( Mrs. Lauren Gaton )directives.


So you will have to tell me when you will be coming to Togo to pick
your bank draft from me so i can give you the address to my chambers.
Alternatively, if you can not make it to Togo then i will deposit the
bank draft with the issuing bank and the provide you with the
contact details of the bank for an immediate transfer of your fund to
you. You can also receive your bank draft through a secure courier
company

I await your urgent response.

Barrister Mark Anderson, Esq.
Tel. +22893899623

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 4:42 PM Brenda Jessee <benjijessee@aol.com> wrote:
June 18,2020

I received the email today for Lorene Gaton, And I don't understand what the email is about. And how you got my email . I want the legal documents emailed to me ,Because I don't know what this email is about. And I know that there are alot of scams. In which I don't get involved in. Because I a honest person. And I will not getting involved with something that is illegal . And I would  need more information.


Brenda Jessee
benjijessee@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment