Sunday, June 21, 2020

I Have Not Heard From You



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MISS AMAL IBRAHIM <wtt42@bckpu.in>
Date: Saturday, June 20, 2020
Subject: I Have Not Heard From You
To:




My Dearest,

I have looked for a better way to reach you, but I have failed severally in my efforts, rather I only got this means to contact you as this is urgent and please do not be offended by it as I expect your quick reply.
I am Miss Amal Ib Coulibaly, and I am 23 years old female from the Republic of Ivory Coast, in West Africa. I'm the Daughter of Late Chief I.B Coulibaly (also known as General I.B).You can read more about my father in the link below:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/28/ivory-coast-renegade-warlord-ibrahim-coulibaly

I am really in need of help because of my step mother. She planned to take away my entire late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my Father, because my mother died when she was giving-birth to me. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide-away my traveling documents. Fortunately she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents of my Father's fund which bears my name as the next of kin to inherit the money in his foreign bank account. Now I am presently staying in the South African Diplomatic Refugee Mission Camp, I am seeking for your help (relationship) and investment assistance.

My late father deposited the sum of US$55Million in account with STANDARD BANK of South Africa (STANDARD GROUP) with my name as his next of kin .
However, I have contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the head of the bank's international wire-transfer Manager told me that my late father place an order on the deposited fund that I being his next of kin must present a foreign trustee who will help me for investment of the fund, just due to my young age as at the time of the deposit, It is my intention to compensate you with 35% out of the total fund after the fund is transferred into your account, then the 65% will be for me to invest in your country, and you will be the person to handle the investments for me, as you know that I am still a young girl, I need focus on my education over there in your country.

Finally, my reason of contacting you is that i wish to transfer the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country as the fund is invested. Once you indicate your interest to help me, I will give you the contact details of Bank branch manager for details. Please Contact me with this email address: amalcoulibaly001@gmail.com

Please keep everything confidential until this money goes to your account.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Amal Ib Coulibaly.

No comments:

Post a Comment