Thursday, June 11, 2020

READ AND GET BACK TO ME



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kourt Clarke <kourtman@hotmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2020
Subject: FW: READ AND GET BACK TO ME
To: "emailscamalerts@gmail.com" <'emailscamalerts@gmail.com'>, "reportphishing@antiphishing.org" <'reportphishing@antiphishing.org'>, SPAM FTC <spam@uce.gov>




-----Original Message-----
From: MALLAM ALI AHMED <alhmed7777@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2020 4:12 PM
Subject: READ AND GET BACK TO ME

     Dear  Friend

I am  Mallam.Ali Ahmed,from Burkina faso in West Africa.I got your e-mail contacts from computerized data s after my extensive search via the website for a God-fearing and trust-worthy person to bestow this transaction which is the only hope of our survival into his or her hands.When i got your address,I prayed and meditated fervently over it and i committed it into the hands of God, that you should be the rightful person to help us out before I made up my decision to contact you.
Am the Manager of Auditing Department of Our Bank ,Ouagadougou Burkina Faso In my department there was an abandoned USD$15M( Fifteen Million United States Dollars).  an account that belongs to  our foreign customer also a every good  friend  of mine  ;who died along with his
wife and only child    on these recent .Coronavirus Pandemic  COVID-
19
Am  his account manager  and  in his account form,  he  did not wrote  next of kin, unfortunately  his only child ,also  died 8 days
after the  burial of his parents  with the  same Pandemic    COVID-
19; now no body can stand as his  next of kin .
The bank directors , instructed me to look for his next of kin,Since we got information about his death,  to come over and claim his money; because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation to the deceased, as indicated in our banking guidelines .It is therefore upon this bank instruction on me ,  I decided to make this business proposals to you ;so that  the bank, will  release the money to you as next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement  nobody is coming for it  and I don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.I will give you more details on your reply of this mail

Waiting to hear from you
Mallam.Ali Ahmed

No comments:

Post a Comment