Saturday, July 18, 2020

Fwd: contact me for more details



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: M. Pascal Yembiline <mrpascalyembiline1960@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, July 18, 2020
Subject: contact me for more details
To:


--
Hello Dear Friend,



My name is Mr Pascal Yembiline the Branch manager, (ADB) AFRICAN
DEVELOPMENT BANK, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso; I am married with three
children. I am writing this letter to ask for your support and
co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department.
After annual audit Last month in my branch I discover documents of a
late client (Mr. Andreas Schranner) A German business magnate who made
a numbered fixed deposit with this branch valued $30M (Thirty Million
United State Dollars,) and I was lucky to have the scan documents of
the funds and Gold with me in save position. Please take note; the
deceased customer of the bank Mr. Andreas Schranner is a German
business magnate who deals with most Petroleum Corporations here in
Africa. He made a fixed deposit of the huge sum of $30 Million US
Dollars. And also the deposited gold bars with the purity security and
finance company. loyers, the Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Andreas
Schranner, died in the plane crash Monday, 31 July 2000, (an air
France jet liner) with his entire family and other passengers on board
as you can confirm it yourself via the website below for (BBC NEWS:

 http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm

Note that you will have 50% of the above mentioned sum  if you agree
to handle this business with me while 50% will be for me then after
you confirm this fund into your account Together With the gold bars
then  i will come over to you country for the sharing of the fund.
Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and
delete it if you are not interesting.


 Reply for  more details information
 Thanks with my best regards

Mr Pascal Yembiline

No comments:

Post a Comment