Thursday, July 2, 2020

I'm Very Happy To Hear From you



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nadia Omar <nadiaomar9@hotmail.com>
Date: Thursday, July 2, 2020
Subject: Re: I'm Very Happy To Hear From you
To: emailscam alert <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>


Hello My Dear

How are you over there in your country or elsewhere? I believe you are
fine and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health Today.
I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then. The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Netherlands .

I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked
out and I am contacting you to let you know that I have left an ATM Card of( 160, 000.00 Pounds in your Name and information , I send the ATM through  Rev Father Papa Warren, He has traveled with his group on a mission for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Africa Senegal precisely. I will like you to accept it as this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed an ATM Card of 160, 000.00 Pounds in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were.

I really appreciate your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue.
I believe the Rev Papa Warren with his group will be camping in Senegal, might be closer to you or your resident country. You should contact him via his organization private email address email: (revfatherpapas@gmail.com ) for the posting send this message to the rev now okay, yours Nadia Omar

________

Hello,
Rev Father Papa Warren Good morning!
my friend Nadia Omar, told me that you have my message, An ATM card to post to me. please sir tell how can i receive the card


Thank you 



From: Nadia Omar <nadiaomar9@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 6:27 PM
To: emailscam alert <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>
Subject: I'm Very Happy To Hear From you
 
Hello my dear, how are you today,

Thank you for your correspondence; I would like to inform you that my real name is Nadia. I am 26 years old from Sudan, East Africa, by origin, but I am currently leaving the Republic of Senegal as a refugee because of the incident that occurred in my family.

I am fair-skinned, 5ft7 in, 60kg, I am graduated, I like reading novels, watching movies and sports, I love going to the beach during the summer, I love swimming, I also like watching football, but I am not a football player, I know that this email will find you in good emotional condition. Knowing very well that race, age, religion, ethnicity, and nationality cannot hinder our relationship, I wish that we are building the best the way I see it.

My dear, I have no experience in any foreign relationship, but I believe with you that I am covered, we are black and we respect our beloved, I believe that your presence is making a big difference in me. It brings joy to my life again. my dear, your little word has brought me great joy my tears have been wiped away, I can't really express my feeling for you today, but I'm happy,

My dear, I am confident and I believe with your sincerity, understanding and eternal relationship, I feel something strange in me that made me decide to extend the relationship to a deep and eternal relationship, although it depends on your considerations, for me, I need someone I want to resolve and help me with what is left behind for me.

I am a lady who lost her parents in a civil war, it brought great pain to my life that I find myself struggling to stay again. You already know, I am not working at the moment due to my current refugee status here in Senegal In West Africa, I really consider the relationship to be serious, open in everything, be honest, and, above all, loyalty to each other.

My blessed memory father deposited the sum of $ 5.7 million in dollars, in the bank with my name as the next king. However, I will send the necessary deposit information on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me with the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. How are you going to help me with an investment, and I would like to finish my studies, as I was in my first year at university when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. All communications must be made through this email address for confidential purposes only. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately. In light of the above, I appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I'm staying at the women's hostel. Waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please keep this to yourself only, please, I ask that you do not disclose it until I return after the fund is transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you need further clarification, send your questions and I will give you the phone number of the Reverend Father here at the Ruas da Esperança Charity House, in my next email, because I told him a little about my condition. Thanks, as I hope to receive from you soon. Sincerely!

Miss.Nadia Abdal Rahman



From: emailscam alert <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 1:49 PM
To: Nadia Rahman <masseckthiam833@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: h i i
 
Hi

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020, Nadia Rahman <masseckthiam833@gmail.com> wrote:
g

No comments:

Post a Comment